Jun 6, 2009

Sick and Swamped

I've come down with some rotten cold or flu ...ugh... so tired and my thoughts are kinda dull. I've also have a final project for Flash II due on Wednesday. I'm struggling through the sick induced mind fog to do my project ... Anyhow, after this class, I will take a break from education for a month or so (unless, by some miracle I get a job) so I can get back to translating, doing some personal web projects and cleaning the wreckage that is my house. I think I've exhausted my mental energy on this little blog entry ... so sleepy ... I want to finish Ouran 71 ... Anyhow, I'm looking into other series to translate. There are a few new series in Hana to Yume and some long neglected series. I'm thinking it may be best to stick with ZHD, Arakure, and some one-shots until I finish up Arakure. I also managed to get all of Nosatsu Junkie in Japanese -- but it looks like it's being translated at a decent pace. Ugh ... sleepy ...

OH! I did manage to translate another page of Ouran 71 -- while talking with Kyoya, Haruhi wonders why Hani and Mori aren't busy with getting ready for entry into university ...