Sep 14, 2009

I'm Looking for a QA/Proofreaders

I need some help with QA/Proofreading. 

Qualifications:
  • English Fluency with at least High School Graduate level English grammar and spelling (present a writing sample or point me to a sample on the Internet)
  • You must be an adult (18+) -- though, I'll have to take your word for it ...
  • No Japanese necessary, though, it would be nice
  • You must work fast and have a flexible schedule so as not to become a bottle neck
I currently average about one release a week and I would like to keep that pace.  Also, there's no pay involved, so you'd be doing this out of the goodness of your heart.  If I could get 2 or 3 dependable people that would be great!  I imagine you would not spend anymore than 15 - 30-mins per release.

If you are interested, leave me comment or send me some e-mail.