Nov 16, 2009

Upcoming Translations Through February

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the survey and took the time to write very thoughtful suggestions to me.  It really helped.  Looking my "bandwidth," my interests, my library, and what you guys want, here's the plan for the next 3 - 4 months in no particular order:
  • "Arakure" Chp 54, 55, and 56 Done
  • "Yoroshiku Master" chp 9, 10, 11 & 12 (on hold) -- Completed by the Dragon Voice Scanlation Group!
  • "Hachimitsu no Hana" chp 13 - 15
  • "Small World"  Done
  • A surprise favor for Sapphire Pyro (my proof reader) -- Akagami Chp 14 Done
  • Ouran 77 Done
  • Ouran 78 
  • ZHD 14
  • Trial first chapters of new series:  
    • "I Can't be a Bride" (FAIL -- it's a "Kimi wa Petto" clone)
  • "Folktale Reindeer" (one shot) Dropped because of uber-weak female lead character
After finishing these up and sharing some new series, I'll survey again to see what you all want. Hopefully, in this time some of the series that seem to be on hold by other scanlation groups will pick up, so I don't feel the need to do them.