Dec 30, 2009

Many Books Still Left!

Many thanks to those of you who have purchased books from me!  It's much appreciated :).  I can see my floor and I've recovered one whole shelf!  I still have many books left!  Please buy them.  Here's a sample of what's still available:

  • Special A (S. A.)
  • Monkey High (Saru Yama) Vol 3 - 6
  • Kekkaishi
  • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
  • Yurara
  • Kagetora
  • Fushigi Yuugi
  • Missile Happy 
  • and more ...
Here's a link to my Amazon store and as always, mention my blog and I'll refund the extra shipping you paid on orders of multiple items.  If you can wait 7 - 10, I can send your order via media mail and refund most of your shipping cost for orders containing multiple items (Example:  3 books via media mail actually cost ~$3 in postage for $2 for the packaging, so I will refund you ~$7!!!).