Dec 25, 2009

Ouran Chp 77 Translation

Merry Christmas!  I managed to eek it out by Christmas. You can thank my husband for this.  He shamed me into doing the translation.  So I accepted the challenge and the medical terms were not as bad as I thought they would be.  Also, the chapter isn't a dreary as I thought it would be.  In fact it's a great chapter and by the end of it, I felt like I was seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

Link to Ouran 77 (Retired) (Version 1.0 -- 3 Cheers for Kumachan!!!  Hopefully, through her work, most of the errors have been cleaned up.  I'm kinda cheesed someone uploaded this to Mangafox without my permission before I had a chance to clean up the errors. Oh well...whatever...)

Update 01/16/2010: Version 1.2 -- It seems the spelling of Tamaki's French last name has been settled.  The file has been updated to reflect the latest agreed upon spelling.

Please DO NOT upload this to ANY manga aggregator websites.  However, feel free share the link to this blog entry.

And as always, support the author by purchasing the manga when it becomes available in your country.  "Ouran High School Host Club" volume 1 - 13 in English are available from Viz.  Link to purchase from Amazon.

Up next:  The pilot one shot for Kiyo Fujiwara's "I Can't be a Bride"

Enjoy!