May 5, 2010

"Kaichou-san no Konenko" Chp 2 Preview

I scanned the second chapter from a "Animal Special" comic book that came with an issue of either "Hana to Yume" or "BetsuHana,"  but I translated it from the tankoubon.  As I edit the manga, I've noticed that the two are slightly different...eh-heh-heh...oh well.  I prefer the tankouban version because it's more decorated than the "Animal Special" version...sigh.  Why did this happen?  Well, the tankouban was nearly impossible to scan without dissecting the book.  Oh well...here's a preview of what's coming up next in "Kaichou-san no Koneko:"

Cleaning is coming along nicely with lots of help from Silver Lunar, so I expect to meet the release date of 4/9.  This time, there's not much focus on the kitten, but rather the focus is on Reiichirou and Kotoko and Kotoko's "special" brother.  I imagine you can all guess what's going to happen.

I can't decide whether to do the omake before chp 3.  In a way I want to get to chapter 3 immediately because it is very funny, very sweet, and provides the ending we all want (except for Pyro...). I suppose since it's only 8-pages, I could include the omake with the release of chapter 3...hmmm...The problem is getting a good scan without destroying the book...