Jun 2, 2010

"Kimi ni XOXO" Teaser

Here's a short preview of  "Kimi ni XOXO!" The section I am previewing is at the transition from the lackluster sweetness of the middle-beginning (the very beginning is very funny) to the funny and spunky goodness of the second half.  I hope you enjoy it and I hope it gets you to anticipate the chapter in its entirety.  Please excuse any typos or errors you see. This has yet to go under any quality check and is subject to be a little different in the final version.




The truth of matters is that the fairy-like creature name "Echo" salvages this manga.  Her wacko impishness brings out the humor in the main character, Fujita.   I'm still aiming for a June 6th release date, but don't be surprised if it slips to the 7th or 8th because it is a big challenge to clean and edit the images.  I will be translating the second chapter of this series because I do want to know what happens.  After that, I will make the decision about whether or not to take this on as a project.