Aug 21, 2010

Kuroneko003's ZHD Ending Predictions

Here are my random predictions for the end of "Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen."  I really have no idea what's going to happen, but it's fun to speculate.
  1. Johanne is saved at the last moment either by Joshua, the citizens, or military coup.  I put my money, though, on a Joshua redemption at which point he can get pneumonia and die in the arms of his personal assistant.
  2. If Joshua saves Johanne it will be because Yuda has a "good talk" with him (personally, I'd crack up if Yuda starts the conversation by first laying down that little pistol she hides in her robe on Joshua's desk.)
  3. Yuda's knocked up and gives birth to a girl who marries Daniel (That would make me super happy)
  4. Claspel and his cronies are rounded up and tried for treason after Joshua spills about the entire conspiracy (and Claspel's final words, "I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those darned kids!")
  5. Joshua enters the "spanking machine" and at the end is greeted with smack and then a hug from his mother, the Queen.
  6. Joshua abdicates the throne after giving up Claspel, Yuda's Dad gives up Canaan to be under the administrative control of Meteora (Canaan is broke and in debt to Judecca) and Jeremiah reveals himself to be a good guy.  Johanne eventually becomes the benevolent ruler of Canaan, Judecca, and Meteora and under unification there's finally peace and a railroad to Judecca and Canaan.
I was really looking forward to conmmando-Yuda, but chapter 18 put that hope to rest.  There will be no valiant Yuda led escape.  That would have been so like the beginning of "Return of the Jedi."  *boo-hoo*

Either way, I think we all want this ending (peek -- it's from here -- Ogura-sensei's blog)

What are your predictions?