Jan 19, 2011

The Scarecrow of Oz is being Serialized

AUGH!!!  A pleasant hole has been blown into my plans :).  "The Scarecrow of Oz" has been picked up as a series in "Hana to Yume" magazine.  It will begin serialization in Hana to Yume issue 5, which releases in two weeks!  I LOVE the two one-shots, so we will be picking up this series.  Unfortunately, for you "Pika Ichi" fans, this is the last nail in the coffin for that series.  I'm currently actively looking for a good translator/typesetter to take it over. Until I do find someone, we will put out chapters when we have time.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for "Furou Kyoudai"!  I would love for that to become a series too.

Anyhow, I will try to do my best to get the second "Scarecrow of Oz" one-shot out in February along with the first chapter (it really all depends on how jury duty goes).