May 16, 2011

Going to Book Off -- Taking Purchase Requests for May 18th!

I will be heading up to my local Mitsuwa Marketplace (Sanseido Books) and Book Off this week (Wednesday or Thursday).  If you have any requests for used English or Japanese manga or new Japanese manga books or magazines, please send me an e-mail and I can arrange to purchase and ship those materials to you.  Please use the "contact" link at the top of this blog to send me an e-mail.  Here are the shipping cost estimates:

Small Priority Flat rate (up to 2 books): $5.95 US/$8-$10 (7 - 14-day International Airmail)
Medium Priority Flat rate (up to 10 - 14 books depending on thickness): $10.95 US/ ~$35 International

Magazines:  It's best to purchase 2 or 3 to take advantage of the flat rate priority shipper.  The minimum shipping on a magazine will be $10.95 because they are so thick.  That being the case, you may as well spread that $10.95 across 2 or 3 magazines or perhaps buy some books.

There are other shipping methods that balance time and cost.  Just tell me what you want and I can accommodate you.

All transactions will be handled through Paypal.