Aug 30, 2011

"Akagami no Shirayukihime" Chapter 25

At last!  I'm so sorry for the delay!  As you know things happens and plans fall through.  Anyhow, we got it done and chapter 26 is well on it's way to getting done.  I don't know what's going to happen when AnS moves to Lala magazine.  I suspect chapter 27 will be printed with high quality and then after that the image quality will be inconsistent and we'll have the same problem that we have with "The Ghost Apartment Manager".  If the print quality is really poor, then we will have no choice but to wait for the tankoubon.  We've taken so much care so far that it would be a shame to put out crappy looking releases because we are in a hurry.  We'll do our best and I'll will definitely announce the image quality of chapters.

This is the second to last chapter in the Tanburn arc.  It has lots of action and is in general "kick ass".  The Sorata "Japanese word salad" was worse than usual in this chapter, so I apologize now for any translation errors I've made.  Also, I'd like to announce that this is Silver Lunar's debut as a typesetter.  Good job, Silver Lunar!  And I'd also like to thank Tin for helping me pinpoint some translation errors.  Anyhow, here are the links!

Links to Akagami no Shirayukihime Chp 25:  (Zip) (PDF -- for mobile and tablets)

Next up!
I'm about to go nuts because my copy of Aria magazine hasn't arrived yet.  I need my hit of "Magnolia" now!  I guess until it arrives, I'll be working on the extra chapters of "Ouran" and "Hana Kimi" and prepping our fall one-shots.

A reminder: Follow our releases on Twitter @OmarissisterRel

Also catch the debuts "Rex Fabula" and "Servamp" at Bakeneko's Lair