Aug 16, 2011

"Hana Kimi After Stories" -- Nanba

Like "Ouran", to commemorate their television drama, Hana Kimi is also releasing special chapters.  This set of special chapters is call "Hana Kimi After Stories" and it's currently running in Hana to Yume magazine.  Each chapter will focus of the after graduation stories of the popular characters from Hana Kimi.   I don't know how many chapters there will be, but I imagine the stories will be very short like this one.

This first story covers Nanba and I liken who he ends up with to the surprise of Mei and Kasanoda ending up together.  It's surprising, but ultimately makes sense :).  On to the link!

Link to Hana Kimi After Stories -- Nanba:  (PDF)

The next Hana Kimi After Story will arrive in my hot little hands by Friday.  Depending on who it is, I may work to release it immediately after I get it.

Also check out today's other release "The Scarecrow of Oz" chapter 4.  If you haven't read that series.  Give it a try!  It's super cute with a subtle bite.  Links to the posts here.

A reminder: Follow our releases on Twitter @OmarissisterRel