Feb 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Special One-Shot: "Heart Assassin" by Sora Kakeru

This year for Valentine's Day I thought we'd present a "delinquent love story".  I think delinquents with a heart of gold are my favorite type of male manga character.  This story has a bit of a twist at the end...though.  I kinda wonder if it's a double twist.  Haha!  You'll see what I mean after you read it. Along with the potential double twist, the story has an unexpected bit at the end...actually, a theme in this story is "unexpectation" so it all makes sense in an unexpected way.  Haha!!

This one-shot was written and drawn by Sora Kakeru the same mangaka who gave us "Nanairo no Mukou".  There is still that special sweet quality in this one-shot, but there's also a lot of humor, especially toward the end.  I hope to see more from Sora Kakeru.  I definitely love her one-shots and I would love to see her do a short series.

And now onto the links!

Links to "Heart Assassin":  (Zip) (PDF)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Next up is "Kirara to Shiro Ookami" ("Kirara and the White Wolf") by Akane Ogura.