Mar 4, 2012

One Shot: "Complete Story of Meg the Thief" ("Kaitou Magu no Ichibushijuu") by Nari Kusakawa

First of all I would like to thank Jade and Amrai for taking on the challenge of translating this one-shot.  This was probably the hardest one-shot we've ever taken on and I'm happy that we fought through it to get to a good result.  I'd also like to thank Noir Schist for her wonderful image editing and lettering. Oh!  And Ichi's miraculous redraws too!  Great work team!

And now onto the one-shot.  Not much to say here other than this is another wonderful one-shot from Nari Kusakawa and really like Ulric.  He's awesome! It's too bad this is a one-shot.  I would have liked to see this stretched out into a 1 volume series.  But, alas, I'll happily take this.


And now onto the link
Link to "The Complete Story of Mag the Thief":  (PDF)

Next up are the final two chapters of "Seirei Produce"!  The ending is quite satisfying.  Get out a Kleenex because you're going to tear up.