Mar 10, 2012

"Seirei Produce" Chapter 10 (End)


Aren't these covers lovely! :3

I need to do a bit of business first. So, for fans of this series, Volumes 1 and 2 are available for purchase.  I have the two books and they are gorgeous.  Each book contain some color pages.  I encourage you to support Tooko Miyagi and buy the books.  Here are some links to purchase:

Yes Asia: Volume 1/Volume 2
Amazon JP:  Volume 1/Volume 2

Also, if you want, I can order the books for you and potentially save you a little bit on postage.

Okay...onto the chapter.  This is the final chapter of "Seirei Produce".  Compared to the comedic beginning, this wraps everything up in dramatic fashion.  I love the way this series ends.  The way everything is tied up a beautiful and well thought out and a little reminiscent of a Biblical story.  The lore presented is very sweet.  Anyhow...without further delay, the final chapter of "Seirei Produce".


Link to "Seirei Produce" Chapter 10:  (PDF)

Next up -- Hahaha!  Several things are being worked on and I don't know what's coming up next.  Check the release schedule to see what we're up to.