May 29, 2012

My Manga Purchases for May 2012

Here's what I bought manga-wise this month.

English Language
  • "Oresama Teacher" Volume 8
Japaneses Language
  • "Magnolia" Volume 4 + Drama CD
  • "Tempest" Volumes 1 & 2 by Aniya Yuiji
  • "Hebi to Maria to Otsuki-sama" by Uno Sanae
  • "Unknown" by Shiwase Yuki
  • "Joosama and the White Rabbit" Volume 2 by Oto Hisamu
  • "Paradise Pirates" by Yamaguchi Miyuki (Avoid this one! It's stupidly cliqued.)
  • "Sakura no Himegoto" Volume 1
  • "Wannin" Volume 1 & 2 
  • "Hachimatsu to Batafurai"
  • "Kanojo no Namida ga Yuki dato Shitara"
  • "Ramune Bannouyaku" by Matsuzuki Kou
Electronic English Language
  • Nura Volume 8
  • Blue Exorcist Volume 7
I haven't gotten through all the stuff in Japanese yet, by I can tell you that I didn't like Paradise Pirates and I could only get through the first chapter before I had to put it down.  It's like an old-timey Disney Princess ended up on a jolly pirate ship.  Yuck!