Aug 17, 2012

I'm Taking Aka Lala Piggy Back Orders


Aka Lala has just been listed on Amazon JP, so I'm taking piggyback orders if you want a copy of the magazine.  Here's list of some of the artists who will contribute one-shots to the special Lala magazine.

Aka Lala
  • Yumi Kiiro
  • Akane Ogura
  • Kaoru Ichinose
  • Keiko Ishihara
  • Naru Kusakawa
  • Tomo Matsumoto
  • Nao Mashiba
  • Yutaka Tachibana

It will be released in Japan on September 10th.  I will be sending them out on September 13th or 14th.   Here are the prices with shipping included!

  • US $17 (Media Mail + Confirmation)
  • Canada $22 (International First Class)
  • International $32 (International First Class)
If you would like a copy of this special Lala, please send me an e-mail via the contact link at the top right of the blog.  Please include your country.  If you are purchasing multiple copies, let me know.  Shipping on multiple books is not linear.