Nov 16, 2012

"Ore to Atashi no Kareshi-sama" Chapter 2

It's been a while. This is one of the series we've had on hold because I made the group bite off more than it could swallow. This wasn't fair to my group and this wasn't fair to the readers for this blog. I'm sorry about that. I still can't promise regular releases of this series because we don't have enough redraw support at the moment :(. If you can do complicated redraws and want to see this series on a more regular schedule, please contact me at omarissister@gmail.com to volunteer.

Moving on, this series is coming to an end at chapter 12 (plus an omake) in Asuka magazine this month. I skimmed ahead and it's a really cute and compact series. I'm happy that it's not dragging on longer than 3 volumes. We will try to finish the series as soon as possible.

Anyhow, I really liked this chapter and I'm eager to get onto chapter 3, which I've already started to translate ^^.  Onto the release!

Link to "Ore to Atashi no Kareshi-sama" chapter 2: (PDF)

Next up will be Magnolia chapter 26 along with the Black Twins Special chapter!