Nov 14, 2012

"The Ghost Apartment Manager" Chapter 10

First of all, Omari's Sister is in desperate need of proofreaders/Qc'ers and redraw artists. Redraw artist folks, I understand you can't help year around, but if you can lend some time during winter break, we'd be eternally grateful.  If you are interested in volunteering for the group, please contact me, Kuroneko003, at omarissister@gmail.com.
--------------------------------------
I've been sitting on this chapter for about 6 months. It was cleaned, but I never got around to translating and lettering it.  That was incredibly silly of me considering that it only took a day and half to finish the chapter. DOH! Anyhow, here's chapter 10, and chapter 11 is presently under way and will be released in December.

This chapter ends the second volume of the series and winds down Crook's main arc.  Chapter 11 will begin Tatsumi's story.  I never thought of Crook having pink hair as shown in the frontis page spread. I assumed it was black with a white streak. I don't want to say too much about this chapter because I'll only spoil it.  But I do wonder what Leo is up to and all the talk of suicide makes me wonder if my suspicion that Leo killed himself is true. Anyhow, I'm eager to resume the series.  It's currently in the mid-20s chapter wise and things have gotten interesting with Leo.  I think, though, that things are coming to an end and maybe this series will end with 6 volumes. I would really hate to see this story killed off because it ran too long.

Anyhow, without rambling on further, here's the release!


"The Ghost Apartment Manager" chapter 10: (PDF)

Next up will be "Ore to Atashi no Kareshi-sama" ("Me, My Boyfriend, and I") chapter 2. It should be ready by Friday, proofreaders willing.