Mar 10, 2013

"Kemono Kingdom" Chapter 9

First of all, thanks to all of the supporters of this series. Your encouragement fuels me :3. I will do my best to finish this series with care.

Marching down the chapters, here's chapter 9 of "Kemono Kingdom: Zoo". This chapter centers around Barbary Sheep's tween anxiety. Barbary Sheep is adorable and I wouldn't mind having a BSheep doll or plushy. Underlying this whole story is a discussion of Eagle and Lion's relationship, which will continue into chapter 10.  After chapter 10 we finally move into a story arc and things turn very dramatic (but still with humor).

We are driving through chapters as quickly as possible. I anticipate finishing the series before the end of the month.

Onto the release!
Links to "Kemono Kingdom: Zoo" Chapter 9: (Zip) (PDF) Please do not upload these files to any of the manga aggregation websites.

Next up will be "Kemono Kingdom: Zoo" Chapter 10.