Jun 26, 2013

Happy 4th Anniversary!!! Oneshot: 'Boushi no Ue no Oka" ("The Hill on Top of the Hat") by Tsukiji Nao

Hooray! We saved the best for last, or at the very least, my favorite of the oneshots we've done for this celebration. Not only is Tsukiji Nao a favorite of the group for her artwork, but her storytelling is  masterful as well!  We will be continuing to translate Nao-sensei works, resuming in August with the "Kiniro Kishi" oneshot compilation. ("Ogaku Mieru Otoko" should be ready for release in July. It's currently being lettered.)  If you belong to a group that would like to re-translate the next batch of Tsukiji Nao works, please contact me via email so we can work jointly. We already have an Italian partner and I imagine La Noche will be doing the Spanish versions.

And now onto the thanks! I would like to thank all the volunteers who have given their time and expertise these past 4 years to Omari's Sister. Without you, none of this would be possible. Your dedication to quality has made us a very well respected group :). Let's continue forward to a wonderful 5th year!

Speaking of going forward, we have lots of projects planned and lots of projects being planned.  Of course there's our annual spooky oneshot party for the month of October.  I'm assembling a slate of oneshots for that now. We're behind on our announced new series because some of the oneshots we worked on became series and some short series we thought were done were extended.  Haha! Such is life! Anyhow, I promise we are working on those new series. Expect in July the short series "many" by Tsutsumi Takeru and the first chapter of "Kanojo ni Naru Hi" by Akane Ogura. We will also continue pushing to complete "Rex Fabula", "Hakamori Majo Bianca", "Ore to Atashi no Kareshisama", "Wild Wing" and a good chunk of "Yuurei Apaato Kanrinin" by the end of the year.

And now I present our anniversary oneshot!
Links to "Boushi no Ue no Oka": (Zip) (PDF)

I'm EXHAUSTED!!! And I'm sure our proofreaders feel the same. We're gonna slow it down for a few days so I catch my breath do a little house cleaning.  We'll be back with a release on July 1st!