Jun 4, 2013

"Lovely Vampire Weddings" Story 3: "The Beautiful Lady and the Vampire"

And here we are at the final story. I honestly can't decide whether I like this story or the second story best. The main heroine, Josette, though is my favorite of the three heroines.  I like her pluck. Oh!!! And my favorite part of the story is this chapter's epilogue! So many doki-doki's!

I'm very surprised at how popular this series oneshots has been.  The feedback is encouraging and I take it that a great many of you would like more projects like one.  If that really is the case, then we can make it happen.

Anyhow, I had a lot of fun doing this project. I love editing beautiful artwork and I love translating lovely little idealistic stories.  I'm still a silly romantic. Forgive me :3. I look forward to sharing more confections like this.

On to the release!
Links to "The Beautiful Lady and the Vampire": (Zip) (PDF)

There will not be a release tomorrow, but the next day, we will resume our party with a short age difference romance!