Jun 23, 2013

Recruitment: Typesetters Needed!

Finally, I've figured out how to write my own scripts in a timely manner! I was transcribing from post-its which took as long as typesetting, so I decided to just typeset myself. But now I'm comfortable enough to type as I translate :). I know that sounds derpy, but I write all over the pages as I translate and write the translation on Post-it notes.  Anyhow, I would like to transfer most of my typesetting role to a small team of dedicated typesetters.  I would prefer to bring in people who have some experience typesetting and who also know how to create various special effects on type.  The commitment would be two projects per month (50 - 90-pages).  If you are interested, please contact me via e-mail at: omarissister@gmail.com

Opportunities:
  • "Pochamani"
  • "Rex Fabula"
  • "Yuurei Apaato Kanrinin"
  • Short series
  • Oneshots