Aug 24, 2013

New Josei Series: "A Pair of Wing of Blue" ("Ao no Souyoku") by Fusanosuke Inariya

This is the last of the josei series we are debuting at this time. This one came out of nowhere in Haruca magazine.  I started reading the first chapter and I couldn't stop.  I strongly felt that this could be a special series, so I jumped on it without hesitation. I hope the rest of the series lives up to the promise of the first chapter.

Haruca comes out quarterly, so expect chapters once every three months.  The next chapter will release in Japan in early September.

And now on to the release!
Links to "A Pair of Wing of Blue" Chp 1: (PDF) (Zip)

Next up will be our first seinen series "Kerberos in the Silver Rain"!  Please look forward to it.  After that we will  release Magnolia Chp 34, Pochamani Chp 8, and ???  Haha! There are several projects near completion, so let's be surprised!