Sep 24, 2013

Oneshot: "Fugitto Amor" by Shiina Dai

So... the recent oneshots and series from The Hana to Yume (Hakusensha) have been opening my eyes to what an age gap love story can be. They don't have to be about manipulation or older men chasing after teenagers or little girls, or the inverse.  Rather age gap stories can be pure and sweet and about deeper connections than sex.  This is a simple and amazing love story. What's more amazing is that something that was only 14 pages long brought me to tears and reminded me of all the wonderful things love can be.

I don't know if you'll be as affected as I was, but I hope your enjoy this short oneshot.
Links to "Fugitto Amor": (PDF) (Zip)

Next up will be the next two chapters of "Rex Fabula" and possibly another oneshot. Please look forward to them.  After that we will launch into our supernatural and horror focused Fall releases!  We will have our regular releases (with focus on our supernatural series) along with some supernatural short series and oneshots all the way until December!