Sep 12, 2014

"The Ghost Apartment Manager" Chapter 13

This chapter is a continuation of Tatsumi's story. In this chapter, though, the perspective changes to Kanie, the person who Tatsumi is worried about. This time I took the time to give Tatsumi a distinct accent. I probably laid it on too thick. Oh well. There's also some more development of the relationship between Sekka and Usami. I can't seem to think of Usami as being suspicious. I think he's lonely like Sekka and wants to be friends. Granted he may want to make use of Sekka's ability to see ghosts, but given the way this series has been going, he probably wants to say something to a dead loved one or he's just interested in the occult. That's just my guess. I guess we'll see. I'm getting worried about the child ghost. Stories about dead little children are always sad.

And now onto the release!
Links to "The Ghost Apartment Manager" Chapter 13: (PDF) (Zip)

Next up will be "Bread & Butter" Chapter 3, the next chapter of "Kanojo ni Naru Hi Another", and the return of "Kanojo ni Naru Hi" (which may have to be released on Bakeneko's Lair. I need to consult with the other members of the group.)