Mar 15, 2015

Another Family Health Emergency -- breaking until April 1st

There's another health emergency in my family. I will be out of town and in a rural area that most likely will not have cellular data for me to access, so I couldn't upload CF projects if I wanted to. I will, however, use the two weeks to read as much unlicensed manga as I can and write up some reviews when I get back. Barring another of the issues, we'll start releasing soon after I get back in April.

I will make an effort to get the "Sabaku no Harem" Lala Special oneshot out this week before I leave. Thank you all in advanced for understanding. I am hoping for the best... but... well. Everyone, cherish you families and remember to call and visit your grandparents.

If there are any specific short series (under 5 volumes) or oneshots that you want me to read, please leave your suggestions in the comments.